WHAT WE DO
Making Power Steering responsible for the planning and execution of most onstage and backstage activities enables you as organizers to concentrate on the necessary contacts with suppliers, vendors, sponsors, media, facilities management and spectators. You already have ideas regarding the scope and scale of what you want to accomplish. Let us put our proven experience from a wide variety of events to work for you, helping you to determine the best way to realize your visions within the specific time and budget constraints at hand.
THE COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
The community experience is what it is all about:
Our highest priorities are to help produce safe, fair competitions that are meaningful tests of fitness, that run according to plan, and that are enjoyable for all involved. To accomplish that we are prepared to be responsible for:
- Input on all programming and equipment selection
- Creation of scale drawings of the competition floor, rig, equipment, and backstage areas to facilitate planning and communication
- Creation of detailed equipment inventory lists and schematics
- Creation, communication and implementation of a detailed event schedule, workout descriptions, and movement standards
- Design of the scoring function for the event, including verification with the scoring service provider, score sheet design, and creation of any needed tie-breaker functions
- Coordination of all backstage and onstage activities during the event
- Judge recruitment, selection, and management
- Onsite athlete management
- Competition Direction, including handling of all appeals and questions on the floor
- Final determination regarding movement standards and scoring
To get the most from our services we should be involved as early in the planning process as possible. We have worked with all of the major equipment suppliers in Europe and have experience with every type of competition from small local events to the biggest in Europe. We look forward to applying our experience for your benefit. Helping you to determine the best way to realise your visions within your own specific time and budget constraints.